Life has a way of knocking us down and sometimes it really takes a lot of effort to get back up and get that positive outlook in life again.
If you guys only knew what I’ve been through… ahhhh! It’s too much to take in. But one thing’s for sure, I will never be this strong if I didn’t go through all that hardships. So, I’m moving forward and I will live my life to the fullest.
Live. Laugh. Love.
Instead of being dramatic here, I decided to just be thankful.
Today, I am thankful for…
- Skype. Daily catching up and whatnots with my boyfriend is something I always look forward to, every day.
- My dogs. I feel like my dogs can sense when I’m feeling down, so they do random things that makes me smile. And rubbing their bellies make me happy.
- Music. My day is not complete without it.
- The rain. I sleep during the day and it gets really hot (humid) during the day, so that’s really uncomfortable to sleep. But when it’s raining, I sleep like a baby.
- My Dad. He’s doing the best he can to be the best father for us.
What are you thankful for today?