We can say life is not an easy journey but we should try to look at the brighter side of things – to enjoy a lot of things while living. We might think that life is hard, but always remember this “some things stop as soon as they begin because every beginning is frightening.”
I know we’ve been through a lot, but I try to keep a positive mind in facing the hindrances of life. Because a positive mind gives positive emotions and with positive emotions you can live a positive life!
I am always thankful for…
- God. For allowing me to live, for giving me what I have today and for everything, because I can’t enumerate everything he blessed me with.
- Family and Friends. For being there, both in good and bad times. Especially, my Mom. For not letting her guard down despite of whatever problems we faced. To my friends, who made me feel important and loved at the same time.
- Anime. For always making me feel good, relaxed, and forget problems at the present.
- K- drama. They made me fell in love too. Their culture and the plot twists of their dramas and movies intrigue me, because sometimes you won’t be able to guess what’s gonna happen next or in short less cliche.
- Music. Because I wanna be a dancer, singer and model at the same time. But seriously, music always changes my mood instantly. Specially BLΛƆKPIИK songs! It’s like I’m ready to die in peace just by listening to them! So when my time comes, you all know what song to play! Just kidding!
Live life to the fullest!
What about you? What are you thankful for today?